We automatically collect and/or track the following:
(1) Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser).
(2) Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information.
(3) Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access.
(4) The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with MyBackWallet.com via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties:
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
(1) Considering you for an MyBackWallet.com account.
(2) Sharing of your information with trusted third parties such as credit bureaus and or other financial service providers as required by law.
(3) For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be carefully prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out Rights:
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondences to you. You can remove your information by sending your request in writing via email to MyBackWallet.com.
We Do Not Intend To Collect Data From Children:
The information and services provided us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside MyBackWallet.com.
Our Right To Contact You:
Changes to this Statement:
MyBackWallet.com will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. MyBackWallet.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how MyBackWallet.com is protecting your information.
MyBackWallet.com has put in place physical, procedural, and technological security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to and improper use of the information we collect online. For example, only authorized employees and authorized third parties are permitted to access personally-identifiable information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. No web site or Internet network can be completely secure. Although we take steps to secure your information, we do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
Our Contact Information:
MyBackWallet.com welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that MyBackWallet.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MyBackWallet.com at customerservice@MyBackWallet.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Use of Bank Account Information For Purposes of Collecting Cash Advance Payments:
If we extend credit to a consumer, we will consider the bank account information provided by the consumer as eligible for us to process payments against. In addition, as part of our information collection process, we may detect additional bank accounts under the ownership of the consumer. We will consider these additional accounts to be part of the application process and eligible for payment retrieval.